Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

Net Audio '06

novembre -1 modifié dans interesting links and articles

After Netaudio’05 in Berne and Netaudio V2.05 in Cologne, it is time for the London installment of the series with Netaudio’06: the London Netlabel Festival.

Netaudio’06 is a celebration of the communal effort and productivity of netlabel activists and musicians. The events will offer a platform for artists to display their work, expand their network within the community and facilitate opportunities to improve their skills.

Netaudio’06 promises exciting new music from artists whose music has been released through the medium of netlabels. It aims to offer a broad range of electronic music to both existing audiences as well new, introducing and promoting the netlabel format to a wider public.

netaudiolondon.cc is an online platform providing information about Netaudio’06 and other similar events worldwide as well as regularly reviewing netlabel releases.

Netaudio’06:London Netlabel Festival is a non-profit venture initiated by Cenatus Music Projects and represents the collaborative effort of many partners in London and worldwide.

for the original website :
http://www.netaudiolondon.cc/about/

Réponses

• the netaudio london 06 has been a really nice festival. enough space to talk, to get eo know each other, exchange ideas and listen to good music!
    today, i've put some analogue and digital pics online. here is the group- link to see all the pics:
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/netaudio06/

enjoy!
    greetings from berlin, antina
    :D
  • Hi Antina!

It was nice meeting up with you! Glad you made it safely back to Berlin!
    Thanks for the pics, I really like the "live" ones, they're cool!
    Have you managed to digest all the interviews?
    As I told you in London, don't hesitate to put some stuff in the forum here, you might find some echo!

We keep in touch!

stef
  • hi stef!
    merci beaucoup!
    apropos the interviews: i still have to record them into the laptop, now i have the programme, but not a working md-player... takes some time to arrange... i'm busy with the report of the festival now. so u are back in wales?
    greetings,
    antina

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier