Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

Marcos Romero "Definition Of Micro Tech House"

novembre -1 modifié dans Releases
minimalmusic.org

Definition of Micro Tech House
marcosetcover.jpg

New Original Live Set
Marcos Romero "Definition Of Micro Tech House"
A jamming with original beats and some sampled bleeps, clicks and fxs. Marcos is celebrating fatherhood with rhythm .

marcos-romero.com
myspace.com/marcos_romero
No tracklisting
To Download click below
marcos-romero.com/miscmusic/sets/Marcos_Romero_-_definition_of_micro_tech_house.mp3
Enjoy!

Réponses

• Une licence quelque part ?
  • Bonne question ça, ouais, une licence... A la limite, un message en anglais... ça fait plutôt penser à un spam.
    Le site est bien foutu, mais pas plus de précisions...
  • @paranoia : bienvenue au fait, welcome here, at first. non tu sais, message en anglais dans la partie anglophone du forum, it's quite ok. no spam, i rather guess the poster didn't get quite clear the specificity we point out here: only copyleft, no copyright here (not because we'd hate copyrighted music, just we don't advocate it here, there are thousands of place to speak on copyrighted music on the net, here we only speak about copyleft music.

et bon, effectivement, sursumcorda c'est copyright, all rights reserved and son on...
    on en profitera malgré tout pour aller sur http://www.minimalmusic.org/blog/ reviews & ezine, qui chronique pas mal de choses, beaucoup sous CC : Mika Martini - Mestizo, at pueblo nuevo, label chilien par ex. (d'ailleurs il faut que je relance Mika pour mettre pueblo nuevo ici ;^P
    envoyé message à sursumcorda pour lui préciser cette exigence copyleft ici.

as a matter of fact, sursumcorda records appears to publish only copyrighted stuff : not for here, then, and i post a message to sursumcorda user.
    one will enjoy this message to visit http://www.minimalmusic.org/blog/ , reviews & ezine, which presents many CC releases: Mika Martini's Mestizo on chilian label pueblo nuevo for instance.
  • i just share here with all readers some points i sent to sursum corda:

about this marco romero's release.
    only "problem" (according to all i read on his site or on sursumcorda's site) is that it's copyrighted music, all rights being reserved, and no copyleft license being used nor copyleft choice being made.
    when i say "problem", of course it's not the fact "in itself" romero's or sursumcorda's music being copyrighted, it's the fact we made a choice, have a policy: dogmazic is a copyleft place.

a clear specificity of dogmazic is to speak, advocate and publish only copyleft music and about copyleft music and culture.
    no copyright here (not because we'd hate copyrighted music, just we don't advocate it here, there are thousands of place to speak on copyrighted music on the net, dogmazic is a place only for copyleft).

one reason i could add, which i know may sound odd to "non-french" or "non-european" ears, is that this "frontier" we mark is largely "forced on" by french music system (same in some european contries): sacem (french ascap or bmi), makes it compulsory for its members to releases *all* their music under its system.
    it means exclusivity on all your tracks or works present and future, with no way releasing some stuff under CC.
    if you belong to sacem, *all* your music is under sacem's collective management: sacem manages your right for you; they're so "outdated" i would say, their net rules are these: sacem member, you're only allowed to release your music on your personal website, provided it's totally non-commercial; you're not allowed to release it on any other website, portal, archive, audioblog or else.
    any blog who would like to review your music and make listen to it is supposed to pay special license for it.
    that's why just a few days ago blogmusik.net was forced to shut down, under mandatory sacem and scpp (french riaa) demands.

just to explain the context. and why we don't speak on copyright music here (and normally delete "copyright inside" messages.
    they have their system. they exclude us, copyleft users, from it. so we speak only about copyleft.
  • i share you what sursumcorda tells me: romero's release is 'copyleft' in that sense it's free download, personal use. as said on sursumcorda website. even if no license notification.
  • Oui, la nuance a l'air assez subtile...
    Merci bituur !

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier