Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

ardour need you

de mauvaises nouvelles du côté d'Ardour, mon outil de mao préféré et sans doute l'une des réussites les plus éclatantes du logiciel libre

http://ardour.org/node/2406
SAE announced today that they will no longer sponsor the development of Ardour. This puts me (Paul, Ardour’s lead developer) in the position of being paid solely by the donations and subscriptions made by the Ardour community. This is obviously insufficient to support myself, let alone my family, so I am obviously looking for other opportunities to earn a living. Although I intend to try to improve the revenue that Ardour itself generates, this is unlikely to be sufficient for some time to come. I am therefore in a position to serve as consultant/contractor on other projects, and will be happy to handle inquiries about this via email (paul@linuxaudiosystems.com). I intend to continue doing some work on Ardour to provide support and continuing incentives to those who are already paying for that via donations & subscriptions.

et ce pas longtemps avant la version 3.0.
tous les outils de souscription sont sur la colonne de droite

Réponses

• PLEASE !!!! s'il vous plait, bitte, por favor...
    si vous aussi vous vous amusez bien avec ce magnifique programme : faites un don.

à vos paypal, prêt... soutennez ! :D

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier