Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

[feed000] subterminal - bitstreams

novembre -1 modifié dans Releases
FeedbackLoop label is a new label. And this is the first release.

http://feedbacklooplabel.blogspot.com/

bitstreams is a concept album in which subterminal explores electronic music and poetry. this album was produced by tiago morgado. the ep filled with light, released by xs records [pt netlabel] contains 3 tracks from this album.

FEEDBACKLOOP LABEL MANIFESTO

Available music in the web is a marvelous world to uncover, and ever since I came across the concept of Netlabels I was immediately stunned by the amount of music to discover. But shortly after I was overwhelmed by the fast paced releases and hard to find pearls (at least the ones that lasted more than 2 or 3 careful auditions). There are netlabels and record labels for all genres and you can find out there everything, but my intentions regarding the foundation of a label are based on two critical issues: listeners pleasure and tribute to the artist.

I want to release music that lasts one year, ten years, a lifetime, and that gives its listeners always a good reason to get back to it and also to promote as much as possible the artists that produce that music. I’m interested in the sensations that music transmits, its richness and its versatility.

Réponses

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier