Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

[MIXG013] Various Artists – Goodfellas

novembre -1 modifié dans Releases
5491.jpg

Time for a huge compilation! Once again a bunch of regular Mixgalaxy Records artists alongside with a few special guests share their gems with openminded people. There are vocal pop, lo-fi punk, abstract hip-hop, 8bit, breaks, idm, ambient, downtempo tunes and even tango! If you love all kinds of implementations in music as we do, download the whole album at once and enjoy. However, if you look for something special, we’re sure you can enlarge your collection with a couple of these compositions.

Our listeners already know most of the represented authors here. So let us introduce you the guests. The first one is Zhenya Ringo, an expirienced music producer from Minsk, Belarus, the author of projects ‘Spi4ki’ and ‘NPKiS’, one of the fathers of Belorussian underground electronic music movement. The second one is a new conceptual project from Vologda, Russia called Metaharmonics. They kindly agreed to share their electro-pop hit ‘Earth’s Answer’. Also meet Grosse, a fan of acoustic melodic lo-fi forms and YARA, Russian ambient/idm producer from Volgograd who gave us track ‘Old Sky’ from his recently released album ‘With closed eye’. And finally we’re really proud to present one very special guest Salman Aditya from Indonesia(!) who brought us some very exotic and funny tune. We can assure you that you can hardly find something like this on European or American scene because of it’s strong flavour of Asian culture flavour.

More than that, we’ve got second official Mixgalaxy Records videoclip.

So, to make a long story short, it’s one more compilation from a few Mixgalaxy Records goodfellas with interesting, beautiful and creative music.

Release page

Dogmazic Mirror

Réponses

• great compilation!

waiting for the other tracks ......

It could be cool to put the artist name and the style on each track.......

thanks !
  • TOTORESK écrit:
    great compilation!

waiting for the other tracks ......

It could be cool to put the artist name and the style on each track.......

thanks !

Thanks for your reaction!

It's a Dogmazic interface for compilation albums (samplers). If you go to http://www.dogmazic.net/Mixgalaxy_Records - you can see all the artists names and styles.

I think I should write another message to site admins :)
  • In fact.... each artist should choose an "album" for the song .....because when you go on artist page , you've got the album but their is no link between the song and the album...

For exemple , ALIEN S / OCTOPUS SONG you should add what's in black :
    Octopus Song (00:03:31)
    55 Streams - 16 Téléchargements - Jamais noté Postez le 1er commentaire.
    Licence : Creative Commons - by-nc-nd 3.0 - Inscrit le 01/09/2010 - Composé le : 01/09/2010
    [ALBUM : MIX GALAXY -GOODFELLAS]- Label : Mixgalaxy Records - Style : Downtempo, Trip Hop

if each artist do this , your compilation will be full (only 10tracks on 18)and the style and artist will appear in the compilation page......

hope my english's enough good to be understood ! ;)
  • TOTORESK écrit:
    if each artist do this , your compilation will be full (only 10tracks on 18)and the style and artist will appear in the compilation page

The compilation is full - there is a link on a second page at the bottom of the first one. :) But it's located too low so I guess many visitors can miss it, not only you :(

I understand your point, but it's almost impossible to do it. I have to add all the artists by myself, otherwise it would take weeks or even months to complete such a compilation on dogmazic))
  • ho! ok....i didn't see the link for the second page........ :oops:

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier