Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

after dinner net label

novembre -1 modifié dans Releases
hello la france
it s actully been a few releas on our net label since we started, but as we are having are launch party tonight, I just go around websites to spray the word. After-Dinner is a platform for electronic music. Every releases are for free to download to anyone.
The last release s from ekkohaus, a quiet electroich sound house musicly shaped. www.adrecordings.com

Réponses

• Hello la Grande-Bretagne,

Welcome ! Don't you want to submit your tracks on this web site ?
    If you need help for that ...
    We're listening to your music, great !
  • Hi guys and welcome!

As mr_ersatz said, you can register your label, your artists, your tracks, all with a very efficient interface.
    The audience on the site increases each month, so ml.org is a great platform to promote your music, you can also access podcasts functionality, advertise your parties and gigs and many more stuff you can do!
    So if you need help I'm in London too (sorry couldn't make it for tonight, hope it'll go well), I tend to hang around in Shoreditch sometimes (hey ersatz!).
    Hope to hearing from you soon :wink:

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier