Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

Another fine release by (never) Dying Giraffe Recordings!

novembre -1 modifié dans Releases
Hello to our French Friends!

Here another short message from Dying GIraffe Recordings! Hope you guys are doing great!

This Giraffe this dying for 4 years now, but it seems like we are 100% immortal, so we decided to release another album to keep dancing! It's called Paragraph by the band named Belanov. This name sounds a bit Russian, but don't be afraid, they actually come from the Netherlands, or as you say, Les Pay Bas.

We uploaded two songs from the album, so you can listen and/or download it. The official release is set on November 10th 2008. So for you guys, this a sneak preview :)! Soon the album will be available on Pragmazic too, but please be patient, it just takes another couple of days. Yeah, you guys are lucky again, since you don't need to wait till November! We love the French!

Oh yeah, we have some more excited news for you! In July this year we traveled to the South of France to record our new album. I'm one of the band member of Pourquoi me reveiller for those who don't know that... However, we're busy with our new album and I can tell you: it will bang left and right from your speakers! Keep an eye on it :)!

Well, this short notice has changed in a longer news item...

Cheers and salut!

Ingmar, Dying Giraffe Recordings

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier