Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

[S27-066] Dunaewsky69 - Odessa Sea (

S27S27
novembre -1 modifié dans Releases
GENRE: Experimental Electronic, Ambient, Progressive
CAT NO: [S27-066]
DATE: Feb 21st 2011
Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0

D69OdessaSeafoto_by_samuraisunshine.jpg

Tracklist:

01 - Hotel Odessa [7:02]
02 - Ncf [5:54]
03 - SW [6:35]
04 - ZZZ [5:51]
05 - Kit Kito [7:00]
06 - Odessa Sea [6:11]

"Odessa Sea" is Oleksandr Gladun's 2nd release on Section 27 as Dunaewsky69, having previously released music on great labels like Shaped Harmonics, Kvitnu and Awkward Silence we are honoured to have him back for another outing that suitably serves as a follow up to his previous title "Detimorya". Each track a process, starting somewhere and finishing in an entirely different place, it takes the ideas presented in Detimorya and takes them up a notch. Industrial beats reminiscent of the types of work of Coil made interspersed with huge waves of melodic textures create a wonderfully opposing soundtrack to a science fiction movie that has not yet been made.

Download FLAC version
Download MP3 version

All music and production by Olexandr Gladun

For more info, news and even more free music from Dunaewsky69, please visit dunaewsky69.com

[URL=httP://section27netlabel.blogspot.com]http://section27netlabel.blogspot.com[/url]

Réponses

• Thanks for your information

You have to note free licence that you use closed to the download MP3 and FLAC buttons to clarify regulatory aspects. it is an important issue for any people who download your work.
    Maybe i 'm wrong but i didn't see any term of licence. Do you follow copyrigtht terms? are you ASCAP or SACEM associate?

Thank for your answer.
  • Yes all of our releases are Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported. My mistake, I forgot to put that in the post :)

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier