Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

Yet another fake label/collective around, namely Slcnc Music

Hello,

I think this post does not fit in the 'releases' section, since I mean it as an easy way for English speaking people with a Dogmazic account to deliver some feedback and to ask any kind of question about Slcnc Music, which is not a label, not a netlabel too, but basically a simple blog speaking about various music releases from my various projects and some of some friends of mine.

So here's the link, that is maybe not that much "interesting", depending on what you got interest in ; please note that excepting our "Label P1re" semi-joking post, everything on the blog is either in English or bilingual French and English...

http://slcnc.blogspot.com

And, I apologise deeply, but while something like more than 90% of the releases featured are open licensed and freely downloadable, the blog also mentions an handful of either standard copyrighted releases and/or not downloadable stuff (sold out or distributed via odd ways).

I'm currently working on a post with links to follow us here and there, so if you got a name-your-service-here account, hold your breath, we'll have information on the blog for you really soon.

[edit : note that this thread is monitored by me, and other Slcnc artists with a Dogmazic account may read and/or post, and even accountless Slcnc artists may read it]

Have a nice day

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier