Pour nous contacter : soyez au rendez-vous sur IRC ! ⋅ Parcourir l'archive musicale Dogmazic ⋅ Notre Blog
Notre Documentation

Hard to register (if you don't speak french)

Salut!

I really would love to register on the site but I don't speak french very good. After I tried to register and to login I see "Utilisateur suspendu, contactez l'administrateur" which probalby means I have to contact an admin. Alas, I would like to but I cannot see a contact adress to an admin. Could anybody help me with this?

Merci,
Torsten

Réponses

• I will inform the volunteers with administrator rights for Ampache of your problem, as soon as I see one of them on the Dogmazic irc chat ( https://www.dogmazic.net/irc ).
  • The registration process on the musical archive takes, normally, several steps.

Most notably you have to use the activation link received by email to unlock your account.

Halas, due to the politics of antispam of Microsoft, our activation emails never show up for Microsoft address owners (@outlook.com, @hotmail.com ...)

Maybe your issue is related to this ?

In the meanwhile the message was passed on IRC and we wait for someone with admin rights to look at your account in the admin panel to see what exactly happened.
  • @shangril : Thank you very much for your kind efforts!
    (Btw. I received the registration mail, but I guess I messed something up when I tried to login. I don't have a microsoft adress )
  • Aisyk, who's got administrator rights, should contact you through forum private messages shortly.
  • shangril a dit :

Aisyk, who's got administrator rights, should contact you through forum private messages shortly.

Thanks, that was really very helpful of you! Merci!!!

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréListe ordonnéeListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier